Due to the significant number of missed instructional days caused by the severe winter weather this year for Ohio school districts, the Ohio Department of Education has permitted districts to move OAA testing back a week. The following are updates for OAA testing in grades 3-8 for Arcanum-Butler Schools.
- Monday, April 28 - 3rd and 4th grade reading
- Tuesday, April 29 - 5th and 6th grade reading
- Wednesday, April 30 - 7th and 8th grade reading
- Thursday, May 1 - 3rd and 4th grade math
- Friday, May 2 - 5th and 6th grade math
- Monday, May 5 - 7th and 8th grade math
- Tuesday, May 6 - 5th and 8th grade science
If you have any questions about testing days, please contact the appropriate school office.
Additionally, the district will be assisting ODE with pilot testing for future PARCC assessments. Students in grades 4 and 11 will be participating in an on-line reading version on March 25, 27 and April 1. Students in the 8th grade taking Algebra I will be taking a pencil and paper version on May 15 and 16.