Food Services Manager
Arcanum-Butler Local Schools
937-692-5174, ext. 1138
MySchoolBucks is the new online payment system that is used by the school district.
If you would like to sign up for MySchoolBuck, click on the link below.
After you create an account, you can add your student to your account using the student's full name and birthdate.
Note: Fees apply when making online deposits.
Free & Reduced Meals
Eligibility Guidelines, FAQs, and Forms
April Breakfast Menu
April K-8 Lunch Menu
April 9-12 Lunch Menu
May Breakfast Menu
May K-8 Lunch Menu
May 9-12 Lunch Menu
Lunch Prices for 2018-19
|Pre-K to 2nd Grade
|3rd Grade to 12th Grade
*Due to seating compacity and safety concerns, school lunches will be for students only and closed to visitors this year. The elementary will have scheduled grade level lunches for visitors and morning events such as muffins with mom and breakfast with a buddy.
High School 10:47 - 11:17
8th Grade 11:22 - 11:52
7th Grade 11:22 - 11:52
6th Grade 11:30 - 12:00
5th Grade 11:40 - 12:10
4th Grade 11:50 - 12:20
3rd Grade 12:00 - 12:30
2nd Grade 12:10 - 12:40
1st Grade 12:20 - 12:50
Kindergarten 12:30 - 1:00
Cafeteria – Lunch Charging Procedure
On occasion the district understands that students may forget to bring lunch money or parents may forget to send money to school when their child’s account has been depleted. Because we believe in the importance of our students eating lunch, students may “charge” for a school lunch when necessary. In the event that a student charges a lunch, it is imperative that our cafeteria collects the balance owed. Please note the following procedure for charging school lunches.
1. Student will be verbally notified and asked to bring lunch money for the first charge.
2. A letter/reminder from the cafeteria manager will be sent home with the student after the second charge.
3. A letter/reminder will be sent via mail for immediate attention after the fourth charge.
4. Parent/guardian will receive a phone call from the cafeteria personnel for balances over $50.00
5. In the event that a balance due is over $50.00 at the end of each quarter, the student’s grade card will be held and parent progress book access will be denied until charges are paid in full.
* Please note: Students who have an overdue balance will not be permitted to purchase Ala Carte or additional lunch/breakfast items until balances are paid in full.
We thank you for your support and we ask that parents be proactive in checking accounts and updating balances for students. For questions regarding your child’s current balance, please contact the cafeteria at extension 1138.