Arcanum Middle School is looking to hire a full time special education aide to assist students in grades 5-8. The candidate must be able to obtain an educational aide permit. Bachelor's Degree is preferred and/or experience in education. Starting pay - $16.75/hr. Contact Principal Jason Vince, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arcanum-Butler Local Schools are looking for substitute bus drivers, primarily subs for daily/regular routes.
Potential applicants must:
- Be at least 22 years of age with a minimum of two years driving experience.
- Have a CDL driver's license with school bus endorsement or willing to obtain.
- Have 15 hours pre-service program completed prior to employment
- Have 20 hours on road instruction, with local OBI
- Have satisfactory criminal background check
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
Starting Pay: $18.00/hr for daily routes, $15.00/hr for extra-curricular and field trips (2021-2022 pay rate and subject to annual increases)
If interested, please fill out an on-line application or contact Kevin Stanley at 692-5174 ext # 1256.
Substitute teachers are needed for Arcanum-Butler Schools, as well as the other Darke County schools. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree, even if it’s not in education, you would be eligible to be a substitute teacher. If interested, contact Kelly Fourman at the Darke County ESC at 548.4915 to have your name included on the county sub list. You will be able to designate the schools where you would like to sub.