New Student Registration Process
In order to register in the Arcanum-Butler Local School District you will need to:
1. Complete the online registration in FinalForms using the link below.
2. Schedule a Registration Appointment with your registrar.
This appointment MUST be done in person and a picture ID will be required. Appointments are scheduled to expedite the process and prevent parents/guardians from having extended wait times. Schedule with:
Roberta Zimmer | 937.692.5174 ext. 1319 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment takes place at:
Arcanum-Butler Board of Education Office, 2011 Trojan Avenue, Arcanum OH 45304
3. Bring the following documents in the Document Checklist with you to the appointment.
The registrar must see original documents and will copy those documents and return originals back to parents and/or guardians. If all required documentation is not presented at the appointment, all documentation will be returned and another appointment will be scheduled.
Returning Students Yearly Update
Returning students will receive an email from Final Forms
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport - An original (or certified copy) of a student's Birth Certificate must be presented at registration.
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card - Must be presented at registration appointment for proof of identity.
- Student's Immunization Records - Along with documentation from a physician.
.Downloaded Here - One of the following may be used for Proof of Residency: utility bill, homeowners/renters insurance, rental agreement, purchase agreement, or notarized Affidavit of Residency form. Document must show the parent's name and address. Affidavit of Residency is available in the Board of Education Office when registering, or may be Proof of Residency
- Only legal residents of the district may enroll. Misrepresentation may result in prosecution.
If you live outside of the district, please fill out the Open Enrollment Form to be considered for enrollment.
Custody Decree - (if applicable) Complete, current legal documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Notify the registrar of any future revisions.
Guardianship - (if applicable) Complete, current legal court documents must be presented at the time of registration.
Special Education Paperwork - (if applicable) The current ETR/MFE and IEP for students with disabilities, or the current Section 504 Accommodation Plan, or Gifted Identification information must be presented at the time of registration, if applicable. An official request will be made to the previous school for these documents as appropriate; however, having the documents upfront facilitates a smoother transition.
Immunization Exemption - For Medical, Religious or Philosophical Reasons
Free and Reduced Meal Parent Disclosure Form - (if applicable)
Free and Reduced Meal Application - (if applicable)
Physical Examination Form
Oral Assessment Form
Transfer Student Only
Grade Documentation - Current report card or progress report